Connect November 2022
Posted: Monday, November 28, 2022 - 9:30 AM
November 2022 | Issue 31
A compilation of news from The Minnesota State High School League this month.
The Minnesota State High School League and its more than 500 member schools thank and appreciate the contest officials selected to work the Fall 2022 State Tournament events.
Road to the Prep Bowl
On Dec. 2 and 3, the Minnesota State High School League celebrates the 40th edition of the Prep Bowl. Join the League as we take a daily journey through four decades of football state championships leading up to this season’s festive seven-game event. The League is certain you will enjoy this opportunity to look back and recall the incredible moments during the Prep Bowl Era.
The 2022 postseason marks the 50th year that the League has used a playoff system for football
Fifty-six Minnesota football teams will begin a three-week journey to what they hope will result in a Prep Bowl championship. The 2022 postseason marks the 50th year that the League has used a playoff system for football.
All Tournament Teams
Staff Reflection: Lisa Quednow
Associate Director Lisa Quednow reflects on work being done across Minnesota to assure that all students participating in sports and activities have great experiences.
This month in John's Journal:
- Six Years Of Soccer Excellence In Alexandria
- Double Duty For Woodbury Soccer-Football Player
- Stranger Things Work In Holy Angels’ Favor
- 67 Years Later, Minneapolis Runners Finish 1-2
- History Is In The Air, But Marshall Stays Focused
- Trip To State Is A Surprise, Even To The Coach
- The Mabel-Canton Family Is Back At State
- Marshall Makes History With Eighth State Title
- Two Weeks Between Games Is A Bonus
- Nothing Stops Multi-Sport Official M.J. Wagenson
- Chatfield’s Backer Doesn’t Look Back, Ignores Statistics
- Fillmore Central Gives It Everything They Have